Thursday, May 26, 2016

docs for school pre viewing

I am eleven is a documentary me and my class are going to watch

They thought that it was a good idea that other people can see what life is like as an eleven year old and also reflect on what life was like as an eleven year old.From adults to grandparents and 11 year old's all telling us what it feels like to be eleven the similarities of all these kid are that they are all eleven but they are all from different countries.

All the children are different in a way some are orphans some are Jewish ext.A lady had been going around the world filming eleven year old children six years in poor and in rich places the 11 year old's. I think i am eleven is going to be a good documentary to watch.








1 comment:

  1. Great Work Oliver, I can see that you really thought about the Documentary and what eleven year old's think.

    ReplyDelete